LEO Roundtable #14: Why Are the Masses Trading Stocks Instead of Crypto?
This episode of the LEO Roundtable was a journey. We kicked it off talking about the stock market and how everyone and their mother seems to have become an overnight day trader.
From there, we talked about crypto adoption. Why are so many average people flocking to the equity markets to “gamble” with their extra time and stimulus money rather than going to crypto where they can work “against” the establishment and have an easier signup process (as opposed to opening a brokerage account).
@scaredycatguide (Mitch) posed a great question: is this an indication of the nascency of crypto and why mass adoption is further than everyone expects?
In This Episode:
- 0:00 Why Are the Masses Flocking to the Stock Market Instead of Cryptocurrencies?
- 3:52 We (on the roundtable) All Believe that Crypto is Here to Stay. Are the Returns Inevitable and Just a Matter of Time?
- 15:30 Social Media Platforms, Audiobooks and Podcasts
- 30:31 Options Trading Update: What Happens to the Market if Biden Wins?
- 37:10 Iron Condor on IWM
- 38:17 TSLA Analysis and Short
- 43:52 SQ Analysis and Credit Spread
- 53:35 SPY
- 59:40 Using the Tastyworks Platform for Analyzing Options Trades & Viewing IV Rank
- 1:11:40 JPM Put Credit Spread
- 1:14:48 ZM
- 1:18:00 BAT Cryptocurrency Analysis
- 1:21:05 HIVE Crypto Analysis
- 1:24:25 MakerDAO CDP Vaults with BAT
- 1:28:00 Ethereum, Wrapped Bitcoin and DeFi
- 1:31:02 Pending Post/Curation Rewards on Hivestats.io
- 1:35:00 Gap vs. Intraday Trading and Neal’s New Strategy
- 1:43:00 Bitcoin & Correlation to Equity Markets
https://leofinance.io is an online community for crypto & finance content creators. Blog, engage and earn crypto on our social media platform.